Botulinum was first recognized and discovered in 1895 by Emile Van Ermengem from home-cured ham implicated outbreak. The original name was Bacillus Botulinus, after the Latin word sausage Botolus. Sausage poisoning was a common problem in 18th and 19th century Germany which is mostly caused by botulism. Botox cosmetics and their uses for our younger society are used as injectable wrinkle muscle relaxers. Botox is based on the botulinum toxin type A especially uses onabotulinumtoxinA to paralyze the human muscles temporally. This article will help you to cover the all botox danger zones with details and querries.
The proper name of this word is Botulinum toxin which is often shortened to botox. It means that neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum is relevant to the cosmetic species, and it prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings flaccid paralysis. Botox is a product commercially used for medical and cosmetics purposes.
What are the Botox danger zones?
It means avoiding the danger zones of botox when injecting the Neurotoxins. Botox Danger zones based on the 6 areas of the face Below are the danger areas where does not use the botox injection.
- Perioral Area of lips
- Infraorbital Region
- Nasolabial Fold
Aspects of botox danger zone areas:
- Eye twitching: Botox injections may help relieve the constructures of eye twitching muscles around the eye.
- Dysfunction of the bladder: Botox injection can help the finish urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder disease.
- The lazy eye: The women’s or men’s most common cause of lazy eye is responsible for the imbalance of muscles for eye positioning.
- Muscles contractor’s aspects: Sometimes neurological conditions are essential for muscles, such as cerebral palsy, which can cause our limbs to pull in toward our center. In these cases, these contradictions are close to botox products.
- The condition of cervical dystonia: This is a painful condition because, in this condition, our neck muscles contract involuntarily, causing our head to twist this heartbreaking turn into an uncomfortable position.
- The condition of hyperhidrosis: In this situation, the condition is very excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature is not hot, and you are not exerting yourself.
- The aspect of chronic migraine and dysfunction: When you are experiencing migraines for more than 15 to 16 days a month. Botox injections are helpful to reduce headache frequency.
Clinical steps in danger zone areas:
- In the upper face: According to the clinical situation, keep injection at least 1 cm above our mid-brow and orbital rim to avoid brow ptosis because this is a danger zone area.
- In the orbicularis oculi: This is a crow feet area that keeps the injection approximately 1 cm lateral to the orbital rim to avoid unwanted weakening of the ocular motion muscles inside the orbital rim.
- Medial palpebral orbicularies: When the medial palpebral orbicular oculi are weakened due to the unintended diffusion of the neurotoxin, it is the dimension of the action of diminution because diplopia also can result if the medial rectus is weakened by a neurotoxin.
Side effects of botox danger zones areas:
- Pain: When we keep the botox injection in the danger zone, many problems are created on our skin. Sometimes patients bare the pain and swelling, bruising on their face.
- Headache and other symptoms: When patients get botox treatment, they face many problems like headaches and flu symbols.
- Drops eyes: Sometimes patients face eye problems which they face droopy eyes and cockeyed eyebrows:
- Crocked smile: After this treatment, a patient smile becomes crocked and drolling.
- Eye dryness problems: Sometimes after the injection patient faces eye dryness and excessive tearing.
- Muscles problems: Sometimes they feel muscles problem then they feel physical weakness and mental illness.
- Vision problems: Vision problems are Major problems like eye side issues.
- Speaking and swelling issues: When they get botox injections on the lips, they face speaking and swelling issues.
- Bladder control problems: The bladder is the Main source to reduce urine and extra body discharge. Sometimes patients face bladder control issues. They feel illness and weakness in our bodies.
Types of Botox Injection
5 main types of botox injections describe different benefits to your skin. Details are described below
1) Botox Cosmetics:
This is botox type A commercially available in the United States. It is affected for Allergin, Irvine, Calif. Its establishment safety is very well. Its drawback is clear the contents of a vial are dissolved and reconstituted.
Europe marks Ipsen pharmaceuticals.
It is the third Botulinum type in which found the UK.
It is the type B Clostridium Botulinum. Neurotoxin is very complex, which became Fransisco, Calif, and the UK.
It is similar to the botox type, which consists of higher protein.
Importance of Botox injection:
- A lot of great uses: Botox works very well anywhere we have a muscle with the entire face. But sometimes, Botox’s ability to relax or temporarily paralyze a muscle has a lot of great uses. It can also define unwanted results.
- Crows Feet: Botox is the most effective on the upper third of the face area. Especially it is most effective in the glabella area between the eyes and brows. It also effectively treats the primary forehead muscles and crow’s feet.
- Botox use for cosmetics: Botox injection based on primarily used for the ability to release the appearance of facial wrinkles on our face. This is the most common use for our face. Because of the passage of time, our skin is old according to age so, the toxin injection relaxes our facial muscles that are causing wrinkles in the forehead and around the lips, around the eyes.
Basic Instructions while getting Botox Injections
When participants keep the injection point 1 cm away from the corner of the mouth place because this is very soft and very sensitive.
- Be careful and attentive: Be careful and be attentive to keeping the injection to your participant for appropriate placement.
- Be aware of the dosage: You are Properly aware of your participation in the dosage and dilute the neurotoxin appropriately.
- Avoid the massaging areas: Altogether avoid the massaging areas that are prone to the diffusion of the neurotoxin.
- Toxin induced lid ptosis: Botulinum toxin-induced lid ptosis can manifest within 48 hours as late as a week after injection. It is properly resolved in 2-6 weeks.
It is very peremptory that aesthetic providers who inject neurosurgeons carefully consider the location of each injection, especially in high-risk areas. One of them is the face, a significant area prone to the spread of neurotoxins. And knowing how aging affects the location of these anatomical structures, it is essential to take care of all the aesthetic muscles of the patient. So that there is no possibility of any error in their danger zone areas, nor should the patient be allowed to feel inflammation and discomfort in botox danger zones areas.
Feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions related to these 6 Botox Danger Zones area and instructions Where Not to Get Botox Injections?